Healthy Living Programs
Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Diabetes Self-Management Program
Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
The Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
A Matter of Balance
For more information on these programs, contact Susan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (252) 436-2040 ext. 2041.
Bingocize is a 10 week evidence based program that combines bingo-like agmes with exercise and/or health education.
Program goals include:
- Improve and/or maintain mobility and independence
- Learn and use health information focused on falls reduction and other health-related behavior
- Engage older adults in social settings
- Improve lower/upper body strength, gait, balance, and range of motion
- Improve aspects of cognition
- Increase social engagement
- Improve knowledge of falls risk reduction and other important health topics
- Improved patient activation
Our Aging Specialist, Mary Lynn Baldwin, is now a Certified Bingocize Instructor! Look for upcoming classes at our local senior centers. If you know of a community organization that would like to have a class, please call us! You can also contact Mary Lynn at email@example.com.
Powerful Tools for Caregivers
Are you an overwhelmed caregiver? Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a free class for unpaid caregivers of those living with any chronic condition or disability. Learn how to manage emotions, reduce personal stress, and confidently cope with caregiving issues and demands.
This virtual class will meet 90 minutes per week for 6 weeks and is open to any unpaid caregiver. All tools and materials are free for participants. Classes have already begun, however you can contact Susan Tucker at 252-436-2040 for more information.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.