Business Services Team
Our Business Services Team is ready to work in partnership with your organization. Workforce is your biggest asset and the array of services we can provide ensures you are recruiting, screening, assessing, and training your employees effectively. Whether you are a new employer to North Carolina, or a well-stablished business with deep roots, our staff will work closely with you to learn about your unique business needs. We can make recommendations and offer solutions to help you reach your workforce goals.
The Business Services staff can also consult with you and guide you through the wealth of resources available through the NCWorks Career Centers and NCWorks Online.
Services for Employers
- Job Order Fulfillment: Recruitment, screening, assessment, and referral of quality job candidates
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys®) and Skill Building Tutorials (CareerReady 101®); EEO & ADA Compliant when linked to job skills profile
- On-the-Job Training: May reimburse your company 50% or more of a worker’s wages during training
- Workforce/Economic & Labor Market Data Analyses: Customized reports
- Point-of-Contact for business information and services available in the region
- Rapid Response Services for business layoffs, closures, openings, expansions and mass hires
- Assistance with job postings through NCWorks Online
- Hiring events and interview sessions
- Catalyst 20/20 Incumbent Worker Training Program
- Click HERE to download the application
Most of our services are available at no cost. For more information, please contact the Kerr-Tar Workforce Development Board’s Business Services Manager at 252-436-2040.